got my ticket's today

This forum is dedicated to discussions about amateur radios, FM radios, and other types of radios excluding CB. Here, you can learn, share experiences, assist fellow members, or simply have fun.
linx

Post by linx »

Awesome to hear man!

Congratulations!
lil devil
Donor
Donor

Post by lil devil »

Congrats on the two tickets and gl with the extra. I am studying for the extra as well but i have noticed something in my studies there ain't a whole lot more on the bands that we don't have already as generals. unless you are going to get into CW. but for voice wise its almost not worth the hassle though i am going to to try and see who i do and maybe take it end of next month.

Post by 231 »

Congrats! :D
T1g3rEyz3

Post by T1g3rEyz3 »

Congratulations!!! Just stay "good natured" with the addition (don't let it go to your head). 8)
DanzKat

Post by DanzKat »

Great Job man!!! I didn't even try my general when I took my tech. I'll Study for it but I was just happy to pass one!!! I wish I could have done what you did, but I didn't want to push my luck. You know what else, they didn't even ask if anyone wanted to take the general!!!

Congrats again!!
lonewolf
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by lonewolf »

Congrats bro. 8) :D
Stomping the mud ducks in northern Maine 285 standing by.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
linx

Post by linx »

The great thing about doing them both at the same time, is you pay one fee, and do it. I failed my general when I took my test, lol, but I got a clue of what was going to be on the general test, and at that time, it was NOTHING like the study guides told me to be. Most of the question on the general were having to do with band allocations at that time.